Join the largest European challenge-driven virtual hackathon!
DEVELOPERWEEK Europe 2021 HACKATHON
Join the largest European challenge-driven virtual hackathon! Our hackathons regularly attract over 300+ participants, and we are inviting the international developer community to converge online this year for the DeveloperWeek Europe 2021 Hackathon!
April 12 - 27, 2021
1. Register via Eventbrite.
2. Create a DevPost account and click Register on the DevPost DeveloperWeek Europe 2021 Hackathon page.
3. DeveloperWeek Europe 2021 Hackathon Kicks off April 12, 2021!
Check out the full DeveloperWeek 2021 Europe Hackathon schedule!
4. Review Hackathon Instruction here!
* All Hackathon Attendees must be pre-registered on Eventbrite & DevPost.
€12,500 in prizes
DeveloperWeek Europe 2021 Overall Winner
• 1st Place Prize: - Amazon Echos (Up to 5) - DevNetwork Premium All-Access Passes to all 2020-2021 virtual conferences - Announcement in our email to 60,000 subscribers listing your team and project.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Age - 18 years and older.
Citizenship - Participants from any country are allowed to participate.
Location - Virtual
Team Size - Teams can range in size from 1 - 5 people.
Registration - Must register via Eventbrite & Devpost prior to Hackathon.
View the Full Set of Instructions here!
- Registration - Must register via Eventbrite & Devpost prior to Hackathon.
- This is a 100% virtual hackathon. Teams will be formed on Devpost.com - DeveloperWeek Europe 2021 Hackathon. From Devpost participants can message each other to form teams, participate in chat boards, and communicate with sponsors.
Teams must build hackathon projects & apps from scratch (mobile app, consumer or business web app, etc.)
- Teams can solve no challenges (build whatever you want) or can submit to as many challenges as they want.
- There will be 2 rounds of judging. During Round One, judges will review all team projects and fill out a scoring sheet on each to determine the Overall Winner. Round Two is the Sponsor Round. Each sponsor will judge the teams working on their Challenge and determine a winner. The sponsors will choose their own prizes and choose their own prize winners.
- Round one judging will be based on 1) How much progress you make 2) Concept – does it solve a real problem? and 3) Feasibility – could this become a startup or company.
CTO @ Viewnary
Chief of Innovation
CEO @ Ably
Software Architect @ 72 Services
CTO/Co-Founder @ UbiOps
How much progress did you make?
Does it solve a real problem?
Could this become a startup or company?